1. Attendance: Tardy is not permitted. Employees must notify supervisors in advance of the anticipated absence. Employees are not allowed to put the name on calendar before supervisors approve their absence. This enables your supervisor to reassign your work and maintain standards of service. All employees expected to meet attendance standards and a pre-determined weekly schedule to provide a consistent level of service for the office. An employee is deemed to be tardy when fails to report for work at the scheduled work time. In these instances, formal verbal warnings will be given twice. Action will be taken at the third verbal warning. A reduce of wage will appear in the next pay check. Leaves work prior to the end of scheduled work time without prior supervisory approval are not permitted. Tardy: Failure to report to an employee’s assigned work area and be prepared to start work at the scheduled start time. Unscheduled Absence: Failure to report to work on a scheduled workday or working less than half of a scheduled workday due to tardiness or leaving early without approved time off request. Unscheduled Early Departure: Failure to work a complete workday due to an early departure without an approved time off request. No call, no show: An unscheduled absence without proper notification to the supervisor.
2. Dress Code: All employees at the front desk are mandatory to wear uniforms to maintain a professional, well-groomed appearance at work, clothing and grooming of all personnel should contribute to a positive impression of the office while maintaining professionalism. Employees are not permitted to wear exposed tops and bottoms. 3. Daily Duty for Front Desk & Back Office: Please always stay in your work position during working hours. Employees are not allowed to have breakfast at the front desk. Employees are mandatory to do at least 10 cancel folders each day. Please hand in the 10 folders to supervisor after finish. This responsibility is subject to change by the work flow of the day. There must be a greeting at once when patients arrive the office. Please do not play the phone and ignore patients. Receptionists must remind and confirm patients for the next day appointment. Please ask patients for medical history. Especially X-ray and CT. If the referral indications are different than patient’s request, please contact the referral doctor to clarify. After clarification, please note the informer’s name.
Pre-Authorization: Please prepare the PA request folders to the request organizer include date request and referral. Fill out the request from for future reference.
4. To schedule appointments: When we schedule a mammogram appointment, we must ask patients for the exam history. If patients had ever done this exam, we must know when was the exam done before. When we schedule a mammogram appointment, there must be a breast ultrasound appointment schedule after the mammogram. If the time is not available, please inform patients she may or may not return for breast ultrasound. When patients present in the clinic to schedule appointments, we must collect the referral and upload to MDLand. Breast FNA is not allowed on Tuesday and Thursday. Appointment on Tuesday and Thursday must be continuous. There should be no gap in between. Breast FNA only allowed on weekend. Please only follow Specialist payment amount for co-pay. 5. The right protocol for FNA slides request: a) Get the patient information and enter the request date in MDLand. b) Fill out Pathology Slides Request form. Fill out Patient Name, DOB, Phone #, Exam, Chart Number=Patient ID, Exam Data. c) Leave the form to Carol and Carol will get in touch with Jay. d) Make sure the slides request form, record of loan form and laboratory request form are scanned in to MDLand. We do not keep the document anymore.
6. Insurance: To check eligibility, please pay attention on effective day and termination day. For commercial insurance co-payment, please check on Specialist. We DO NOT accept HF Senior Health Partners. Affinity are not allowed for H. Pylori and Bone Dexa Fidelis are not allowed for H. Pylori. Fidelis only allows patient over 50 years old to do Dexa. There must be a Pre-Authorization approval for HealthPlus in all venous ultrasounds. Oxford AARP DO NOT collect co-pay. Patients with Medicare joint third-party insurance, we must collect Medicaid number.
Right Data： Wrong Data： 1 st Insurance is Fidelis ID: 740128xxxxx
1 st Insurance: Fidelis ID: 740128xxxxx
2 nd Insurance is Medicaid ID: AB12345C
2 nd Insurance: Medicare SS: 000-00- 1234 7. Office 816 Cleaning: Please pay attention to the following details. Each staff is scheduled for cleaning each day includes front stairs and pantry. The staff who is scheduled for the day also collect the bathroom garbage and collect all the garbage after everyone prepares the garbage to the front. Please check cleaning calendar. Technicians respond the cleaning of their rooms including garbage and cleaning; Front desks respond to the front desk garbage and front office cleaning; Billings collect the pantry garbage and their table spot; IT and Marketing respond to the reading room cleaning and garbage. Please get your part of garbage ready by 5PM each day. Ken will not schedule for cleaning any day but he will clean the whole office on each Friday by himself to sweep and mop. At the main time, the schedule staff and each staff still respond to their assigned cleanings.
8. Office 825 Cleaning: Each staff is scheduled to sweep and collect garbage. Each staff takes turn to do paper shredding each month. 9. Please be patient to the complainants. No matter how busy we are, customer service should always be calm and kind. Please accommodate the best service for all request. 10. The last but not least, whenever you have time, please do cancel folder.
This policy sets the guidelines for office benefits and policies. This memorandum is not a contract. Within this context, the policies have been established as an overall structure within which we may work and interact in an enjoyable and productive manner. Above memorandums are subject to change. Your work performances are direct impact your annual bonus. If you have any question, please do not hesitate to contact your managers.